Tecate Group offers an array of ceramic, tantalum, and film capacitors for appliance applications. These capacitors are available in SMD and through-hole models and are ideal for diverse filtering and noise suppression functions in various appliances. Some of their many applications include:
- 914 and 914D series film capacitors for line filtering to suppress electrical noise in power supplies.
- 7124 film capacitors for motor run/power factor correction applications in appliances.
- 511 leaded tantalum capacitors for large capacity filtering in appliances.
- MPXM X2 film capacitors for across-the-line circuit protection in appliances.
- CMX ceramic X/Y safety capacitors for across-the-line and line-to-ground protection in appliances.
Tecate Group offers an array of capacitors and ultracapacitors for entertainment applications including portable audio, setup boxes, and seat-back entertainment systems. These capacitors and ultracapacitors are available in various packaging configurations and are ideal for backup power in numerous entertainment systems. Some of their many applications include:
- TPLH ultracapacitors for power in remote controls, rechargeable flashlights, hand tools and portable audio devices.
- PC series ultracapacitors for short-term backup power in space-limited applications.
- CMX ceramic X/Y safety capacitors for across-the-line and line-to-ground protection in set-top boxes.
Tecate Group offers an array of capacitors and ultracapacitors for GPS applications including peak-power handling and short-term backup power. These capacitors and ultracapacitors are available in several packaging and interconnect styles to suit a host of applications and are ideal for burst power and signal conditioning needs in various GPS devices. Some of their many applications include:
- TPLH/PC series ultracapacitors for short-term power to allow battery hot swaps in GPS devices.
- PBL/PBLL ultracapacitor modules for peak-power demands of signal transmission in handheld devices.
- CMC ceramic capacitors for signal filtering and bypass in GPS devices.
- CMCS RF capacitors for high-frequency signal conditioning in GPS devices.
- 711 general-purpose radial leaded aluminum electrolytic capacitors for power in GPS devices.
- CAP-XX HS series ultracapacitors for boost power in USB applications.